The primary mission of the Customer Experience Manager function is to support the Hertz bands through shaping, driving, and promoting a multi-channel approach to the way customers experience the Hertz family of brands. This role is critical in leading and supporting initiatives to enhance the consumer journey across the company’s brand portfolio, to ensure continuity within all applications, and deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
Key Result Areas:
- Partner with, and provide leadership to, other departments to create and execute customer experience projects for all of Hertz brands in conjunction with rental car operations teams across the division.
- Primary contacts will be Brand Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Insights & Analytics, Value Added Services, Construction & Design, IT, Pricing/Revenue Management, Sales, and Rental Car Operations.
- Leadership in defining and communicating brand essentials – the signature elements and overall delivery of brand experience requirements
- Know rental car customers better than anyone else – become the subject matter expert in everything about the rental car customer, including how the overall experience across a journey vs. individual touchpoints impact customers perceptions and decisions to us the one of the Hertz brands
- Support the development and implementation of customer experience initiatives. Execute against initiatives and development efforts to ensure customer experience programs meet goals. Deliver against objectives and partner with analytics team members to track, measure, and report performance.
- Develop and grow meaningful partnerships with companies that accelerate the transformation of Hertz as the leading premium brand
- Identify opportunities for new products and services customer seek across travel and mobility
- Benchmark industry & company best practices, competition, and trends related to customer experience to incorporate into future projects and planning to maximize effectiveness.
- Ensure all projects are done in a timely manner and within budget.