Secondary responsibilities would include building out new operational components for marketing campaigns including dynamic email templates, landing pages and microsites, and implementing automated data movement processes, and digital marketing journeys based on rental activity.
- A successful candidate will be able to:
- Support the implementation of CRM Marketing Team campaign initiatives utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool set.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting of marketing automations and triggered processes.
- Manage up to intermediate level marketing automation tool enhancements and fixes including items such as adding custom fields, creating email templates, etc.
- Work collaboratively with change enablement team to provide communications and training on marketing automation tool.
- Coordinate and execute user acceptance testing activities including triggering REST API call simulations with API testing software (like SoapUI or Post Man)
- Drive excellence in leveraging the marketing automation tool to create best in class customer experiences.
- Assist with customizing existing reports and/or adding new custom reports
- Interact with business partners on the digital marketing team to understand areas of future enhancements. Document enhancement business requirements in conjunction with business analyst.
- Develop best practices for leveraging the marketing automation tool and socialize with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Partner with 3rd party contractors and vendors to enhance digital marketing communications sent via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.