Services insurance executives, employees and their customers/policy holders in the US and Canada as well as rental branches in answering questions, resolving problems, processing billing adjustments, and escalating immediate rental requirement needs in accordance with contractual requirements and agreement with insurance partner.
Key Result Areas:
- Handle inquires from insurance adjusters as well as operations.
- Specialists are required to maintain full knowledge of the insurance partner’s program and ensure agreed upon Rental Management requirements are maintained and carried out.
- Report any system issues to a lead or supervisor
- Maintain departmental production standards on a daily basis.
- Pass all quality audits within scope of departmental standards.
- Must be capable of handling billing inquiries, deposit, reservations, location and rental policy for insurance replacement (HLES) rentals, and ASAP as applicable
- Work with insurance adjusters to arrange a rental car for their policyholders
- Respond to customer issues via Phone, email and instant message. Must have good written skills.
- Escalate service failures to licensee owners, Area and General managers as well as upper management up to and including the Vice President of Off Airport Operations and Executive Vice President of Sales
- Reset HIRS Passwords
- Adjust Billing in GAR when applicable.
- Communicate with management personnel from different areas including Operations management, National Account Managers and OKC management
- Make decisions on the spot to promote the account.
- Educate counters, licensees, adjusters and sales of policy/procedure for handling Insurance Replacement and Rental management for the respective accounts.
- Handle any and all calls, emails and instant messages. This may require researching, bringing in other areas like Billing, HCM or FNOL and follow-up contacts in order to resolve.
- Will work in multiple email boxes.
- Use any and all resources to resolve customer / adjuster issues.
- Assist Insurance companies with issues involving catastrophe situations (different billing, systems, and situation.
- Requires a high degree of flexibility. Policies and procedures for account handling can occur with little notice. And coverage can be needed with little notice.
- Other duties as assigned.