The primary mission of the Program Manager – Dollar and Thrifty Rewards will be to lead engagement programs and delivery of overall member experience connecting with Dollar Express and Thrifty Blue Chip customers worldwide. This role will report into the Senior Director of Loyalty and Customer Engagement responsible for designing and operationalizing highly targeted loyalty and digital marketing efforts across customer touch points. This role will focus on the translation and delivery of these efforts through an array of enterprise functions, such as technology/customer-facing systems, ecommerce, mobile, field operations, product development, pricing, and fleet management. This is a high visibility opportunity that requires effective collaboration across all key functions within the organization.
- Develop and implement program roadmaps that demonstrate a vision for future enhancements to benefits and customer experience
- Translate customer journeys into relevant experiences and partnerships, including guidelines for engagement.
- Formulate insight with performance trends, competitive observation, and customer feedback to develop recommendations for improving the delivery of targeted and differentiated customer experiences.
- Partner with cross functional teams (i.e. technology, ecommerce, field operations, product development, pricing, and fleet management) to align integration of objectives, create business requirements, build cooperation, make empirically-supported recommendations, and advocate of behalf of the customer.
- Identify potential product and service partners that can contribute to enhancing the loyalty/customer experience.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting of accomplishments, results, and competitive and partner initiatives.
- Ensure all aspects of the program function in a controlled environment
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to align experiential components with brand positioning and image, and insure consistency of brand identify across all customer touch points.