Digital Reporting Manager
Manage, develop, implement, and continuously improve reporting for Hertz Global portfolio of digital products including websites, blogs, and mobile apps. This role will work with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the measurement and effectiveness of activity across all digital marketing channels.
This role is part of the Digital Analytics & Performance Management team within the Hertz Global eCommerce organization. This team is focused on enabling new digital marketing capabilities and defining the strategic roadmap for evolving our ecommerce platforms across the digital and non-digital space. This role will be responsible for the development, implementation and standardization of KPI measurement across all digital properties, channels, and regions.
- Design and develop reports tailored to meet business goals and requirements
- Identifies leading trends and actionable insights that add value and drive business decisions
- Works with Ecommerce team to develop strategies that address performance gaps
- Extract, manipulate and synthesize digital performance data from Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, and relational databases
- Develop reports, tools, and metrics to track digital performance, business trends, customer behavior and other key success indicators
- Collaborates with digital stakeholders to establish reporting needs and methods and provide training and support in using and interpreting data
- Provides consultation and recommendations in the identification of KPIs for marketing programs through understanding of internal stakeholder needs
- Measures and analyzes customer funnel performance, website and mobile click stream data, and customer conversion flow patterns
- Makes recommendations for optimizing the digital customer experience using web analytics, mobile analytics, email analytics, transactional data, offline data, and customer insights
- Provide best practice and data governance to sets guidelines for multi-channel data strategy, standards, processes, and policies for all digital marketing analytics and tagging platforms
- Develop analytics frameworks, operationalize reports and dashboards, provide insights to inform business decisions and facilitate quantitative experimentation
- Work closely with web/app development teams to ensure data is captured and populated in digital reporting suites
- Connects data and insights across multiple sources and formats
- Develop data strategies (e.g. what should be captured, how should it be captured, what triggers/decisions should be considered).